Log in or Sign up
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ
Saturday - March 23, 2013
@ 12:00PM / ends @ 06:00PM
Beer Festival @
Maryland State Fairgrounds
OVER 60 BEERS and 40 BOURBONS!!!
All You Care to Taste
What Is All the Excitement About…
Join us at the festival for a great day of beer sippin', bourbon tastin', music listenin', cigar smokin', and barbeque eatin'. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry all while enjoying seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day.
What You Can Expect.....
• Souvenir Glass for tastings
• Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent.
There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
• Lots of SPACE!!!! We have the entire COW PALACE for you PIGS to roam around in!!!
This means lots of elbow (and snout) room for tastings and seating.
• Faster Wristbanding and WILL CALL. You don't waste your time outside the show –
inline. And for those of you who join us early....we'll have some refreshments and
entertainment for you - and a couple of surprises.
• BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs,
brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions
heavy and the prices low.
• Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and
Pit Masters From the Deep South.
• Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage.
• Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage: BBQ Bean Eating Contest, and the BBQ Babe Contest.
• Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a
cigar tent for all guests.
Choices, choices, choices…
Learn more @ the
official event website »
BeerAdvocates + 2 Maybes (so far)
Note: adding yourself to the attending list does not count as RSVPing with the venue.