VT whats the happs?

Discussion in 'New England' started by fannypack, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fannypack

fannypack Initiate (0) Sep 20, 2006 Florida

heya hookers.. heading to VT in a few weeks and was looking to find out what the deal is up there. any recommendations on what/how to get down on some quality VT brews? ill be bringing some south florida with me on the trip as well. already planning a stop at HF (given) but probably not trying to chase down a truck for a DIPA.. whats the word VT?

2. tikk

tikk Initiate (0) Apr 15, 2007 Canada (YT)
    Deactivated

I would post this in the New England thread, not really in the trade help Forum @F2brewers can you help?

3. F2brewers

F2brewers Maven (1,378) Mar 12, 2005 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

done!

thanks for tagging me.

tikk likes this.
  4. fannypack

thank you, wasnt sure where to put it.

5. Pwbres

Pwbres Initiate (0) Mar 25, 2013 Maine

Is hookers a term of endearment in south Florida? This could be useful information for any future trips to FLA

6. Evmo31

Evmo31 Initiate (0) Feb 3, 2015 Connecticut

Details, we need details. What area are you staying in. Are you going to be up there during the week or weekend. Are you looking for good bars/ eats, or good places to buy some heady/sip/other VT beers?

7. eb1610

eb1610 Initiate (0) Jan 3, 2014 Massachusetts
    Trader

HeyHayward likes this.
  8. oldbean

oldbean Initiate (0) Jun 30, 2005 Massachusetts

You've already got this one figured out.

9. fannypack

yeah ive checked these out, and gotten some good information from them, but was also looking to maybe find someone willing to spend a minute with the back and forth and maybe get an IP down.

ill be in burlington 16th.. stowe/waterbury area 17th 18th, back to burlington 19th and 20th. so weekend and beginning of next week. and definitely both retail and bar/restaurant spots. eating and drinking is usually my main deal when traveling, while picking up stuff to stuff in the luggage or ship back while doing so. im sure everyone understands that M.O. hah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.