The Worst Beer you have EVER had?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Drew88, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmgineDanus

AmgineDanus Initiate (0) Aug 20, 2011 Massachusetts

This was going to be my pick. Couldn't even drink it just for the alcohol

RonaldTheriot likes this.
  2. tfricano

tfricano Initiate (0) Mar 31, 2014 Illinois

Coors Batch 19.Horrable lager

3. MuscleConfusion

MuscleConfusion Initiate (0) Jan 17, 2012 Ohio

Hoppy Brewing Hoppy Face Amber Ale.
    My first batch of homebrew was significantly better. And that was pretty bad.

4. ONovoMexicano

ONovoMexicano Initiate (0) Jun 14, 2012 New Mexico

Damn it, just picked one up today to try. I don't like many of their beers to start with, but I've been trying up all the different session IPAs for shits and giggles. I'm going to hold out hope.

5. Hop-Droppen-Roll

Hop-Droppen-Roll Initiate (0) Nov 5, 2013 Minnesota

Probably Shock Top Honey Bourbon Wheat. So much worse than I actually expected it to be.

mlhyatt likes this.
  6. Redneckwine

Redneckwine Initiate (0) Dec 3, 2013 Washington

I'm hoping you like it too! Of course, just because I found it awful doesn't mean someone else will too.

I'm sure there are those out there that even enjoy swigging down some SA Cherry Wheat... God help them. :wink:

7. Brokejaw

Brokejaw Initiate (0) Oct 3, 2013 Iowa

New Belgium's Pumpkick Ale. Went right down the drain.

8. SnifterLifter

SnifterLifter Initiate (0) Nov 9, 2013 New York

Fischer Amber. I bought it totally blind at a beer distributor because I'd never had a French beer. It was the last of my beer money too so I was stuck with it. :slight_frown: Other than that I can't remember the last time I'd bought a beer that I didn't end up at least thinking it was okay.

9. peteboiler

peteboiler Zealot (666) Dec 16, 2010 Florida

I am not a huge Magic Hat fan, but I found the Wacko quite good. It was different.

Guzzle_McBrew likes this.
  10. Paccamacca

Paccamacca Pooh-Bah (1,562) Sep 15, 2012 California
    Pooh-Bah Trader

Hoegaarden Citron. Blech...

11. FoamInnovation

FoamInnovation Initiate (0) Nov 12, 2013 Washington

I respectfully call shenanigans on this. St. Feuillien Amite Collaboration with Green Flash is astonishingly good. It had to be bad bottles there.
    As for the worst beer? It was a white can that had the word "BEER" on it, with no other labeling. Like stagnant water and PBR. With emphasis on the stagnant water.

12. marleyr

marleyr Initiate (0) Feb 25, 2014 South Carolina

Weyerbacher? No way! They have some misses, but they do have hits as well. Have you had any of the following: Merry Monks, Tiny, Double Simcoe IPA, Heresy, Insanity, Blasphemy, Riserva? Their QUAD is very good too, but it's more like a "Dark Tripel" than a Quad.

13. carmike813

carmike813 Pundit (870) Mar 15, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

Rogue's Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale .... the absolute worst beer ever and i dont think it can be topped for me. It tasted like what i imagine the water at the bottom of my grill would tatste like after i left in in a rain storm uncovered... i awarded it ZERO points, and may god rest the soul of the people that crafted this one up.

Guzzle_McBrew likes this.
  14. AleHunter805

AleHunter805 Initiate (0) Mar 14, 2014 California

Seeing how Green Flash Friendship Brew has tons of bad reviews (including mine) there must have been A LOT of bad bottles then.

15. JLeet

JLeet Initiate (0) May 16, 2013 Virginia

My Blueberry Nightmare by Birrifico Del Ducato

Aroma was straight acetone nothing but nail polish remover.

16. Roser

Roser Zealot (552) Aug 4, 2012 Virginia

Am
    Amen!!! It was awful!!! Worst "bottles" ever!!! LOL

17. spaceman24

spaceman24 Initiate (0) Oct 7, 2008 Texas

Do they really? I figured any leftover would have been disposed of like other toxic waste a few years ago.

ISO Cranberry Sludgebic.

18. DrinkSlurm

DrinkSlurm Initiate (0) Oct 3, 2007 New York

Stillwater of Love and Regret - horrid brew (love Stillwater, hated this brew).

19. DrinkSlurm

Seriously a huuge want of mine! Fantome is my bag!

20. DrinkSlurm

I actually enjoyed the SA Tripple bock...well mine was the '97 - but soy aside, it was pretty decent! I think they still have a few at DeCiccos in Pelham for under $10...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.