Sixpoint 4Beans Imperial Porter

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by SteveB24, Jul 13, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choicegrinds

choicegrinds Initiate (0) Mar 9, 2014 New York

@Sixpoint is this going to be around for a while? Had a tight couple of weeks and now the finder is showing nyc essentially cleaned out. Really really want this beer

2. BLC11

BLC11 Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2014 Alabama

Hey Thank You for your recent distro into AL @Sixpoint @SixpointJMH ..! Grabbed couple 4 - packs last nite at the Pig.!
    Love Coffee & stoked for this one. - thx! ..Bring on the MexBeans 5..:slight_smile:

JMH_ and SCW like this.
  3. rmank

rmank Savant (1,117) Mar 26, 2012 South Carolina

I've about given up on trying to locate this one in Charleston....:rolling_eyes:

4. BLC11

BLC11 Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2014 Alabama

May have to settle for Coffee Cake..@rmank..:0

5. invertalon

invertalon Pooh-Bah (2,065) Jan 27, 2009 Ohio
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Saw a few 4-packs sitting at my local shop in Cleveland but I passed on it... Would rather get a single can first if I can. But now I debating about going back and getting the 4-pack though...

6. choicegrinds

choicegrinds Initiate (0) Mar 9, 2014 New York

You might wanna get while the gettin's good

7. Jason_cs

Jason_cs Initiate (0) Feb 1, 2015 Florida
    Trader

For Orlando: Total wine millenia was sold out. I know some of the ABCs in the area are supposed to get it in today.

8. rmank

rmank Savant (1,117) Mar 26, 2012 South Carolina

Shit, didn't even have enough time or notice to try that one and I'm just a short drive from the brewery

BLC11 likes this.
  9. Wolfeman1704

Wolfeman1704 Initiate (0) Jun 26, 2015 Ohio

This stuff is incredible. Went through a 4pk last night.

SCW likes this.
  10. SCW

SCW Initiate (0) Jul 25, 2004 New York

We are aging some cans ourselves....some in the cellar, and some in the fridge!

no demise for 3Beans....just evolved!

Wisco for the win!

please let us know what store that is!

yes - the reason why it is showing that NYC is cleaned out is there was a data refresh for 4Beans on our BeerFinder. It is going to take a couple of days for the wholesaler to repopulate those stores in our database. Rest assured, it is available at hundreds of stores in the 5 boroughs. Please call ahead at the usual suspects (the best bottle shops in the city) and you should be able to score a 4pack quite easily - if you act quick. thanks!

don't give up - call Rafa asap - they will put you in contact with the right people, thanks

Both Florida and Ohio are all sold out at the wholesaler level. Stores are selling out fast. Recommend you act quick if you want some! cheers

Dirtyhands and tuka like this.
  11. njcraftguy

njcraftguy Savant (1,046) Apr 6, 2015 New Jersey

Shop Rite Liqours in Lincoln Park. His name escapes me but hes the craft beer manager.
    BTW: High respect for your being active, honest and open to suggestion on BA. Great job.

SammyJaxxxx and SCW like this.
  12. BongRattlingBass

BongRattlingBass Initiate (0) Apr 1, 2015 Illinois

Anybody seen the bean in Chicago or in the burbs?

13. Beef_Curtains

Beef_Curtains Initiate (0) Oct 14, 2013 Ohio

not sure where you are but circle A in north royalton has singles of it. I just took a chance and bought a 4-pack myself

14. berto714

berto714 Initiate (0) Oct 16, 2014 New York

I'm seeing this on beermenus for $14.99+ for a 4-pack at all the bottle shops I frequent in NYC. Can't really justify pulling the trigger at this price, especially given how disappointed I've been with Sixpoint lately. Anyone seen it for cheaper than this? Is this hitting draft or only cans? I'd be much more likely to buy if I could give it a try in a single or at a bar first.

15. SCW

SCW Initiate (0) Jul 25, 2004 New York

We're confident you'll enjoy it. That being said, because you're in NYC, you can walk into just about any deli that has it for sale, and rip open the 4pack and purchase a single if you like. That's the beauty of NYC deli's - just about everything is for sale by a single unit.

McMatt7 likes this.
  16. savini72

savini72 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2015 Massachusetts

Just picked up mine at Bogies in Beverly MA. Was told 1-4 pk per person

17. beardsonbrews

beardsonbrews Initiate (0) Jan 21, 2014 Virginia

@Sixpoint just bought a case, rushing home to taste it now!! how do I get my hands on some sweet glassware for 4Beans???

18. SammyJaxxxx

SammyJaxxxx Initiate (0) Feb 23, 2012 New Jersey

Leaving the office and then off to pick up a case.
    Happy 4beans day here in North Jersey

19. vtbeerfinder

vtbeerfinder Initiate (0) Jul 24, 2015 Vermont

anyone see it in VT yet?

20. Tidesox28

Tidesox28 Initiate (0) Apr 21, 2013 Maine

[​IMG]

Picked some up in Maine yesterday. Wow! This stuff is top notch. Vanilla up front. Chocolate and coffee in the middle. Coffee in the finish and maybe even a little pipe tobacco at the very end. Great stuff!!

DrStiffington and SammyJaxxxx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.