Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across American 12 packs in CO

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by ElNino, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElNino

ElNino Initiate (0) Jul 2, 2014 Colorado

I have known about this for awhile. Sierra Nevada has a 12 pack out called beer camp as well with 10 bottles and 2 cans. I haven't saw it in Colorado though. I wish SN distributed through someone else, the distribute through Coors and the best they ever get is Ovila. No allocated bombers. I also thought there would be other breweries besides locals. Maybe not. 65 or 75 is kinda steep. Is that all you can drink? Lol. Or do you have to buy tickets?

2. ASak10

ASak10 Initiate (0) Jan 2, 2014 Colorado

The 12 packs are coming, just not in yet, we'll get them.

There are other breweries - the 12 that collaborated with SN PLUS the locals listed.

Per @sierranevadabill's post above:

"You get a glass and pours of as much as you'd care to try."

3. ElNino

ElNino Initiate (0) Jul 2, 2014 Colorado

Thanks ASak, I asked my Coors rep an he didn't seem to have any info about it when I asked him. You would think he would want to give me as much info as I would like... If there is something I am looking for or want we will order it no questions asked. We don't have a budget at the store I work at. About the beer glass and popes that's awesome, I would be getting my money's worth for 65 a ticket. After I left my last comment I was looking at the website and list with my boy from Avery that happened to be at the store from Boulder. I'm pretty pumped about the other breweries that will be there. Anyhow, thanks for the info!

ASak10 likes this.
  4. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard Grand Pooh-Bah (4,216) May 19, 2005 Colorado
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I've found that Coors reps don't know much outside what is in their hand-held computers. Hard to blame them, CDC's portfolio is quite large. I try to ask two weeks before I want an answer :wink:

SalukiAlum likes this.
  5. williabr

williabr Initiate (0) May 22, 2009 Colorado

12 packs available today at argonaut. $21 with tax. Not on shelves yet, but I just randomly decided to ask since I leave town for two weeks starting tomorrow morning

6. Todd

Todd Founder (13,254) Aug 23, 1996 Finland
    Staff Super Mod Pooh-Bah Society Trader

FYI: I moved the above posts out of the Beer Camp Across American, Denver (fest) thread into its own.

7. chango

chango Initiate (0) Mar 31, 2006 Colorado

First, we were supposed to get them on Monday... then we were supposed to get them yesterday... and then I heard we were getting them today. It seems that someone in power doesn't understand the weight of the situation of the desirability of these beers and is dragging their feet.
    That's the story I got.

8. themill

themill Initiate (0) Feb 7, 2012 Colorado

Argonaut has about 20 packs left, I'm standing in the checkout line now. In back and have to ask for them, FYI. No limit either if you're so inclined

jerichobear likes this.
  9. SalukiAlum

SalukiAlum Initiate (0) Dec 19, 2010 Colorado

Anyone in Ft. Collins?

10. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard Grand Pooh-Bah (4,216) May 19, 2005 Colorado
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Coors rep: "highly allocated. Not very many. Not sure how they are distributed"

:astonished:

11. DividedAvery

DividedAvery Initiate (0) Oct 22, 2010 Colorado

....The list on them looks incredible. Grabbing two on my way home just in case.

12. themill

Grabbing two 12 packs... just in CASE... haha nice pun.

DividedAvery likes this.
  13. jerichobear

jerichobear Initiate (0) Dec 6, 2010 Colorado

Thanks for the heads up. Me and two other folks grabbed the last 3 boxes.

14. themill

Anyone seen anymore? Good friend is in Europe right now and I'd like to get him this for when he returns... especially cause he's shipping me Westy...

15. bitromp

bitromp Aspirant (260) May 23, 2012 Colorado

Superior had some on the shelf yesterday.

16. Stillmakingnoise

Stillmakingnoise Pundit (778) Apr 16, 2014 Colorado
    Trader

Total beverage off of 36 and Sheridan had quite a few two days ago

17. boutwell

boutwell Zealot (718) Dec 27, 2013 Colorado
    Trader

Hazels has a few left, but damn they went quick.

18. adkieffer

adkieffer Initiate (0) Nov 23, 2010 Washington

People's thoughts on them? I found all the beers enjoyable and like their take on some of the styles. Nothing that blew me out of the water. I pay $10 for six packs all the time so had no problem with the price point.

Up here in WA Costco has 24packs for $40 :slight_smile:

SalukiAlum likes this.
  19. Dan_Inreallife

Dan_Inreallife Initiate (0) Jan 22, 2012 Colorado

Several shops here in the Springs have them in stock (a few are 1 case limit).

20. themill

Thanks for the tips guys, wish I lived a little closer to all these N Denver / Boulder places for ease but I'm willing to check it out - thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.