Latest Pipeworks Releases and Updates (2018)

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Lansman, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lansman

Lansman Savant (1,104) Mar 19, 2011 Missouri
    Trader

Let's try this again. Fourth iteration of this thread. Please post PW information in this forum and let's continue to "play by the rules" to avoid giving admins any opportunity to lock this down. I think we can all agree that we appreciate having information contained in one place and the opportunity to have Pipeworks respond in one thread has been a great benefit for the BA Community.

Mods - please feel free to contact me off thread as to why this keeps getting locked down - it is increasingly frustrating to have multiple threads open on the same topic, when countless members on this forum rely on this thread for the latest Pipeworks information. (See Thread #1, #2, and #3 for confirmation)

2. Lansman

Lansman Savant (1,104) Mar 19, 2011 Missouri
    Trader

EDIT: I have been told why the last thread was locked down. Please keep it clean guys and gals. No need to turn this into an inappropriate forum. The previous thread (iteration #3) had over 100K views, and provided a great source of info for the BA Community, as well as a great way in which the community can interact directly with Pipeworks on a daily basis. Let's keep it that way and not ruin a good thing.

/rant

3. vasinger

vasinger Initiate (0) Sep 28, 2012 Illinois

Is BA owned by Disney? Is swearing allowed?

4. RWNay

RWNay Initiate (0) Oct 7, 2010 Illinois

Thanks for keeping it going Lansman!

5. Infinite1

Infinite1 Initiate (0) Jul 2, 2010 Illinois

Just to throw in my 2 cents, why not just delete the post ?

6. jrman1386

jrman1386 Devotee (392) Oct 22, 2011 Illinois
    Trader

Is there any truth in an impending canning line? I think the most exciting thing that would hit Chicago in a long while, would be 4 packs of tallboy NvU.

7. Redpac

Redpac Devotee (311) Aug 27, 2009 Illinois
    Trader

FwB here. I'm curious, Why didn't y'all get in early in the kickstarter FwB? Everyone seems so excited for sloppy seconds but why didn't you all become a FwB t

8. Dontcounttoday

Dontcounttoday Initiate (0) Apr 23, 2010 Illinois

Very easy to judge in hindsight. Gambling on a new brewery you have yet had any beer from (or maybe you were lucky enough to have tried 1 or 2 samplings) vs getting in on a brewery loyalty club that is already established and awesome.

Born_A_Jee, blue-dream and Jaycase like this.
  9. Socalfan21

Socalfan21 Pundit (870) Aug 1, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

Just had Toasty Nut Abduction last night. Easily my favorite pipeworks beer to date. That's definitely a beer I would drink as a dessert.

Born_A_Jee and DangleBerries like this.
  10. spicoli00

spicoli00 Pooh-Bah (2,231) Jul 6, 2005 Indiana
    Pooh-Bah Society

Fucking amateurs

JRBecks, rxeight and blue-dream like this.
  11. offthelevel_bytheplumb

offthelevel_bytheplumb Initiate (0) Aug 19, 2013 Illinois

Where did you hear about that?

12. a_beckman25

a_beckman25 Initiate (0) Jan 27, 2013 Michigan

Well done

13. Infinite1

Infinite1 Initiate (0) Jul 2, 2010 Illinois

because I didn't know about it

14. jrman1386

jrman1386 Devotee (392) Oct 22, 2011 Illinois
    Trader

The way anyone hears about anything. From a friend who knows someone, who's third cousin 4 times removed is a brewer at Pipeworks. But really, I heard it from a friend in the industry who heard it from a distributor.

15. dwduncan2

dwduncan2 Initiate (0) Feb 8, 2012 Illinois

16. rxeight

rxeight Initiate (0) Feb 5, 2012 Illinois

Kinda like asking why you didn't send bill gates your money when he was working out of his dad's garage.

SpunkyHopslammer likes this.
  17. spicoli00

spicoli00 Pooh-Bah (2,231) Jul 6, 2005 Indiana
    Pooh-Bah Society

Drank a cherry truffle abduction tonight. Shared with some like minded individuals. Big hit.
    [​IMG]

18. Redpac

Redpac Devotee (311) Aug 27, 2009 Illinois
    Trader

That's not an accurate analogy. Gates didn't have a public campaign offering rewards for donating money.

19. Pipeworks

Pipeworks Initiate (0) May 28, 2009 Illinois

is it because I said Kate was working her micro-dick off? because she'll be the first to tell you that she is...

mfnmbvp, Chrixsus, Huskie_79 and 8 others like this.
  20. Pipeworks

Pipeworks Initiate (0) May 28, 2009 Illinois

not really top secret news... we've posted pictures of the cans a few times on here, discussed pricing of the cans with you guys, and we posted about canning lines twice 2 weeks ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Chrixsus, thetomG, CMB2012 and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.