Lagunitas 2014 Release Schedule

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by BasterdInABasket, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastenoughforphish

fastenoughforphish Initiate (0) Nov 14, 2012 Illinois

Is this a new malt?! Gotta try it in my next homebrew!

2. raynmoon

raynmoon Initiate (0) Aug 13, 2011 Colorado

Little Sumpin' Extra next week! Think I'll buy a case.

3. stein78

stein78 Initiate (0) May 6, 2014 Illinois

Little Sumpin' Extra just hit the shelves here in Chicagoland. Picked some up yesterday that was bottled June 9th. The label said Petaluma and Chicago. So given the bottle date, I'm thinking it was brewed here in Chicago. First time having it and it was AWESOME!!

JohnnyMc, BeerGreg, Nedster10 and 3 others like this.
  4. BeerGreg

BeerGreg Initiate (0) May 17, 2013 Illinois

Spotted in Arlington Heights today!

stein78 likes this.
  5. PaulyB83

PaulyB83 Initiate (0) Sep 1, 2013 Michigan

If it's coming from Chicago now, I hope that means West Michigan will be getting Extra next week. Hope it's in as much quantity as Shutdown and Sucks also.

6. SteelSaw

SteelSaw Initiate (0) Nov 13, 2013 Indiana

I tried their Cappuccino stout earlier this year. It was pretty tasty. Look forward to more of their stuff.

7. raynmoon

raynmoon Initiate (0) Aug 13, 2011 Colorado

Looks like California is going to have to wait a couple weeks for Sumpin Extra. Ugh :/

8. ABSOLUTENUT

ABSOLUTENUT Devotee (379) Aug 19, 2005 Connecticut

Where's my damn Moonglow?

9. stonewall2

stonewall2 Initiate (0) Feb 27, 2007 Virginia

Wtf am I gonna do with a 32 oz bottle of 8% abv beer? I'm not a child anymore...
    When will breweries sell beer the way we want to buy it instead of the way they want to sell it?

I love sucks. I wont be buying it in 32 oz.

10. cjgator3

cjgator3 Initiate (0) Jan 19, 2006 Florida

That is awesome that sucks is a year round beer, awesome stuff!

11. Pahn

Pahn Initiate (0) Dec 2, 2009 New York

yeah, echo this. i actually don't usually like sucks nowadays because it always comes off as too sweet (good hop flavor though)... the dark malt flavor and roast bitterness really balance things out nicely.

not sure how anyone can front on lagunitas and still like hoppy beer. the prices are amazing, they're as good at getting powerful hop flavor into a beer as anyone, and if you think one of their beers is too malty or something, just try another one of their world class bargain priced hoppy beers and you'll be happy.

TGanyone and nicholasofcusa like this.
  12. vande

vande Initiate (0) Jan 26, 2007 Illinois

...they can.... for the right swap :wink:

13. upsbeernut

upsbeernut Savant (1,099) Sep 22, 2011 Georgia

Sucks, Maximus, shut down, hairy eyeball, and hop stoopid finest achievement.

A2HB likes this.
  14. makeminerandom

makeminerandom Initiate (0) Jan 11, 2014 Pennsylvania

..Seems kind of childish to assume that the way YOU want something is automatically the way everyone else should want it. Personally, I'd much rather have Sucks year-round in 32oz. than have it in 6 packs but only be able to get it for a few weeks each year.

And if you're really struggling to figure out what to do with a 32oz. Sucks, I'm sure you could find a friend, family member, or random person walking down the street that would be happy to split a delicious beer with you :sunglasses:

15. Bshaw22

Bshaw22 Initiate (0) Aug 29, 2013 Wisconsin
    Trader

I have never had this beer because I don't tend to like black IPAs or beers of the like. However, you should probably end your statement with, IMHO. After all, the statement you made is completely subjective. And that's not just my opinion.

16. cherche

cherche Pooh-Bah (2,452) Mar 27, 2013 Washington
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

No sign of lil sumpin extra around here yet... :slight_frown:

17. cambabeer

cambabeer Pooh-Bah (2,646) Dec 29, 2010 New York
    Super Mod Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Already tried the new night time, just reviewed it, go get some... now. It's good.

Golferallen54 likes this.
  18. cambabeer

cambabeer Pooh-Bah (2,646) Dec 29, 2010 New York
    Super Mod Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Yeah, I've found Nighttime in Gainesville, FL, but no daytime yet... I'll buy it the second I see it, however.

19. Skye1024

Skye1024 Initiate (0) Oct 3, 2009 Indiana

Looks like Lagunitas has finally hit Indiana! One of the distributors just tweeted out a pic of kegs in their warehouse.

BeerGreg and lenbert like this.
  20. musicman7070

musicman7070 Initiate (0) Aug 26, 2012 New Jersey

I might be the only one that feels this way, but I actually liked Brown Shugga better than Sucks. Sucks was good, but not amazing like some people say. Just my opinion.

jcos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.