Hellbent Brewing

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by Orca, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orca

Orca Grand Pooh-Bah (4,441) Sep 18, 2010 Washington
    Pooh-Bah Society

sharpski likes this.
  2. distantmantra

distantmantra Pooh-Bah (2,954) May 23, 2011 Washington
    Pooh-Bah Trader

Though about stopping in one day, but I had my daughter with me and they're 21+.

Also excited for Ravenna Brewing to open up. Nice to have another brewery in NE Seattle.

3. jag21

jag21 Initiate (0) Apr 21, 2010 Washington

I have been there a couple times. They have 4 house offerings on tap and some guest beers - a good selection including Holy Mountain both times I went. I liked about half of the 6-8 Hellbent beers I tried, the others were okay but did not stand out. I really like the space, it has lots of both indoor and outdoor seating, it is pet friendly (which I'm ambivalent about - I don't think it's kid friendly), and it has a food truck outside a lot of the time as far as I can tell. A different crowd than the Ballard breweries, much more eclectic.

4. flagmantho

flagmantho Grand Pooh-Bah (5,920) Feb 19, 2009 Washington
    Pooh-Bah Society

I was at Hellbent's opening day. They had 4 beers at the time, and they were decent if not mind-blowing -- not surprising for a brand new brewery, I'd say. The place had a chill vibe, though, so I'd like to go back in a month or two and see what else they've cooked up in the brewhouse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.