Grimm Artisinal Ales @ Redstone?

Discussion in 'New England' started by mrz200, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrz200

mrz200 Initiate (0) Jul 11, 2013 Massachusetts

Ganglani and rhino88888888 like this.
  2. rhino88888888

rhino88888888 Zealot (580) Dec 12, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

I've really been enjoying the Grimm sours that have been around town on tap and in bottles. Haven't been following their IPAs so much. My favorites have been Telekinesis, dry hopped sour, and Rainbow Dome, apricot dry hopped sour. Loved these two. Psychokinesis and Orgone Accumulator were very good. Gradient was not my favorite.

Horbar and dmolz like this.
  3. oldbean

oldbean Initiate (0) Jun 30, 2005 Massachusetts

Whatever they have. Just about everything Grimm does is a one-off and they tend to move pretty quickly. The IPAs are (mostly) draft only, and (mostly) NYC-only. For the past year or so, their bottle releases have largely been variations on a dry-hopped lacto-soured oak conditioned theme. I've found all of them good and some spectacular. The latest release is "Super Symmetry", I thought it was great, and they do recommend drinking them fresh, so I guess that's the one to look for.

rhino88888888 likes this.
  4. dmolz

dmolz Initiate (0) Dec 2, 2014 Connecticut

the sours mentioned above, afterimage if you can find it, or double negative. which is also an if you can find it kinda. grimm is awesome for a reasonably priced beer.

rhino88888888 likes this.
  5. thed163

thed163 Initiate (0) Mar 20, 2015 Massachusetts

Super Symmetry wasn't all that great to me. It tasted like a mimosa or something. I've been much happier with Rainbow Dome and super going.
    The Lambo Door was great. Double Negative was one of my favorites and didn't expect it to be one bit. I didn't really do the research, had it on tap, and kind of just expected a sour or a light color beer. I was pleasantly surprised.

Grimm is one of my favorite go tos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.