Founders KBS release. Who's going?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by theDank, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymo55

raymo55 Initiate (0) Oct 3, 2011 Michigan

Please....make that happen....for the love of every beer geek out there! You would be KBS King!

2. biga7346

biga7346 Zealot (686) Jun 19, 2010 Michigan
    Trader

About what time will they start handing out tickets?

3. BeRanger

BeRanger Initiate (0) Dec 11, 2011 Michigan

I heard Red Bull gives you wings. However as you can tell from my Avatar, unicorns can already fly so I'm set.

Tony412 likes this.
  4. GrueLurks

GrueLurks Initiate (0) Jul 21, 2008 Michigan

After giving up a night and a day for CBS, I told myself I'm just going to skip these crazy beer releases. But reading through this thread makes me want to get out there at midnight with some fresh pork butts from the smoker again.

5. stevedem

stevedem Initiate (0) Jul 27, 2010 Michigan

I work third shift and will probably work Friday night and get out at like 6am Saturday so maybe I'll just grab a 5 hour energy and head straight there (maybe grab a sandwich on the way.)

6. Jose2412

Jose2412 Initiate (0) Feb 25, 2012 Michigan

I also work thirds and am getting out at 3 am. Im thinking I'll be in line at around 4 am because I think ill be more tired if I sleep for 2-3 hours. Heck I may even fall asleep in line.

7. founder26

founder26 Initiate (0) Sep 9, 2009 Michigan

hey save me some three floyds and you got a deal! lol

8. BrohamidAli

BrohamidAli Initiate (0) Dec 2, 2011 Illinois

9. Jparkanzky

Jparkanzky Initiate (0) Apr 5, 2011 Ohio

This is about people going to the release event at the brewery, not sure what your point is.... and I say "Good for that guy" I wish I could get more than 2 bottles without driving around to 7 places.

No reason for me to say something that someone had already said better themselves:

10. BrohamidAli

that's what I thought too but the dude posted a pic so now idk what to think!

11. BrohamidAli

If that kid is a troll he should be kicked out cause he's going along with it

12. kzoobrew

kzoobrew Initiate (0) May 8, 2006 Michigan

Like I said in the other thread, I have heard from multiple sources that places in Illinois have received and released their allocation. His story is very plausible. His post does not bother me, I just do not like seeing stores release it early. Happens every year though.

13. cmdmzmjm

cmdmzmjm Initiate (0) Feb 5, 2012 Illinois

I guess i should of never said anything. Never thought i would get the backlash of all this. I am not a troll, i am not lieing. I should of just never posted this. Just thought i would let people on BA know so they could get theirs... thought i was helping, not causing a bunch of crap.

My bad guys...

14. BrohamidAli

If it's true I obviously have no problem with it good for you. But I'm in illinios, the chicago area region and have not heard anything of the sort. I would be pissed at the stores for releasing it early especially two weeks before it's even supposed to come out.

15. BrohamidAli

If it's true then no worries, good for you. I just don't like trolls that spread false info is all. If you're not one then no worries

16. cmdmzmjm

cmdmzmjm Initiate (0) Feb 5, 2012 Illinois

I just know that the stores i called had already sold out of it. When i found a store with a stash still there i ran out and got it. I wanted people to start looking now. Even if they are not playing nice it might be the only chance we get. Im new to BA and just thought i would try and help.

17. Gary79

Gary79 Initiate (0) Apr 8, 2011 Michigan

I'll be there with some 4D. I think its from this year. What else do you have besides BCBS to trade?

Prager62 likes this.
  18. 4DAloveofSTOUT

4DAloveofSTOUT Grand Pooh-Bah (3,730) Nov 28, 2008 Illinois
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I can look at your wants and let you know what I have that you want.

19. iceatalamo

iceatalamo Initiate (0) Dec 13, 2011 Michigan

Some Behemoth would be nice......

20. abrummitt

abrummitt Initiate (0) Jun 11, 2010 Michigan

Looks like What the Truck is going to be there for the release as well. I've not had any of their breakfast treats, but if its anything like their lunch/dinner it will be excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.