Dogfish Head & Sierra Nevada Collaboration: Rhizing Bines

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by cneville, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cneville

cneville Initiate (0) Sep 16, 2010 Ohio

As someone who enjoyed Life and Limb, I'm looking forward to this a lot.

Damian74 likes this.
  2. steebo777

steebo777 Initiate (0) Jun 30, 2009 Michigan

Hells yeah, that sounds great!

3. cmmcdonn

cmmcdonn Initiate (0) Jun 21, 2009 Virginia

As long as they keep it far away from birch anything, I'm sure it'll be great.

4. UCLABrewN84

UCLABrewN84 Initiate (0) Mar 18, 2010 California

Delightful.

5. gtermi

gtermi Initiate (0) Apr 21, 2010 Texas

WassailWilly likes this.
  6. maltmuncher

maltmuncher Initiate (0) Aug 22, 2012

I still have a L&L just begging me to crack it open and I just cant do it :confused: I like the items like this but I live in an area that is just not a huge distro area so items like this cost me a huge amount when I happen to find them.

7. fmccormi

fmccormi Initiate (0) Oct 24, 2010 California

Looking forward to it, too—I like this talk about glassware designed specially for hop-forward beer, too.

DonDirkA likes this.
  8. davey101

davey101 Initiate (0) Apr 14, 2009 Connecticut

ISO ISO ISO ISO

acevenom likes this.
  9. Bond111

Bond111 Zealot (696) Feb 14, 2011 Minnesota
    Trader

I actually enjoyed L&L from what I remember. I have 2 more bottles in my cellar, and I believe one of my best friends has 1 left in his collection as well. I'm really looking forward to this, and will be looking for a hookup since DFH doesn't distribute to MN *sad face*

10. wtfdic

wtfdic Initiate (0) Mar 18, 2012 Massachusetts

Sounds interesting...

11. drgarage

drgarage Initiate (0) Aug 19, 2008 California

Anyone have any idea what Hop 644 is like? I know it's not yet on the market, but word gets around sometimes.

12. zappafrank

zappafrank Initiate (0) Sep 9, 2012 Ohio

Awesome label, that's for sure. Will definitely try, as I am always on the lookout for a new IPA.

13. soughtbygod

soughtbygod Initiate (0) Apr 27, 2011 California

hope to try but live in an area of cali that doesnt get the dogfish distro, so will have to trade ISO anyone haha

14. zappafrank

Yeah, Cali is weird. I live in Chico and the only Russian River we ever get up here is Damnation and Redemption. LAME.

15. DonDirkA

DonDirkA Initiate (0) Dec 14, 2011 Arizona

I read about this a few days ago when they first announced it and got excited. I missed L&L 1 but I had a shot at 2 (which I think is basically the same) and I enjoyed it. It was fantastic, but it was far from terrible. I'm really excited about a hop-forward collab between these two. DFH doesn't do a lot of hop-forward beers (aside from the various Minute IPAs, Squall and Hellhound. Maybe some others, but not a lot) they tend to do more experimental things (like the original L&L), but this sounds cool and I'm excited to try a new kind of hop. Also I love the idea of them combining DFH's continuous hopping methods and SN's Torpedo method. Should be awesome, I hope we get enough in AZ for me to find one (Phoenix tends to get all the cool beers since the 2 big distro companies are based there so I miss out on a lot in Tucson). It was pretty easy to find L&L but thats because it was distributed my SN. DFH tends to be a bit trickier.

16. soughtbygod

soughtbygod Initiate (0) Apr 27, 2011 California

we dont even get russian river in bakersfield, sucks

17. zappafrank

18. PaulStoneAnchor

PaulStoneAnchor Initiate (0) May 30, 2009 California

Anyone know if this has been released yet?? Or even if the Sacramento area will see any of this? :slight_smile:

19. booyahachieved3

booyahachieved3 Initiate (0) Sep 5, 2012 Kansas

Just picked up a bottle of Collage today thanks to Deschutes distribution, hoping to luck out on this one too!

20. rigo

rigo Initiate (0) Jul 30, 2006 New York

i pick my on nyc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.