BCBS release in Jacksonville

Discussion in 'South Atlantic' started by FSUlaw-and-brew, Nov 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FSUlaw-and-brew

FSUlaw-and-brew Initiate (0) Jul 20, 2015 Florida

so I live in Tallahassee but I'll be in the Jacksonville area visiting the folks. Any special places that I should be on the look out for, protocol, & any release parties ? Thanks in advance

2. digita7693

digita7693 Initiate (0) Jan 19, 2010 Germany

Beer30 in Riverside did something last year, either way you should definitely check them out!

beer30jax likes this.
  3. Tim_Brack

Tim_Brack Initiate (0) Sep 6, 2014 Florida

There is a new store at the beach called Really Good Beer Stop that will be hosting a BCBS event. Check out their website and social to find out more. www.reallygoodbeerstop.com

Cheers

4. FSUlaw-and-brew

Thanks guys, my ABC guy up here was telling me the ABC off San Jose is getting a good allocation

5. mjk91383

mjk91383 Initiate (0) Nov 3, 2014 South Carolina

One of the official release events happened in Jacksonville last year, right?

6. FSUlaw-and-brew

Yes it was but I'm not sure if goose island is doing that again this year. Haven't heard any information about it

7. beer30jax

beer30jax Initiate (0) Jun 27, 2012 Florida

Going to be way less than last year to go around because Jax was one of the host citites last year. But the usual spots will all have a bunch of regular BCBS, and pretty limited of the rest. I also know we aren't getting one variant in package but I don't know if its public info yet so I don't want to speak out of place.

8. FSUlaw-and-brew

I'm not sure if you're talking about coffee or not, but from what I've heard from somebody with ABC, that Tallahassee won't be seeing it, but Jacksonville will. They could be wrong though

9. EABbGD

EABbGD Devotee (386) Aug 8, 2014 Florida
    Trader

Anyone have any new info now that we're close? Beer30 San Marco looks to have an event with 1pp limits of all variants except regular. Anywhere else worth checking out like total wine or abc?

10. FSUlaw-and-brew

total wine didn't answer many questions for me, i asked about the variants and he said that they haven't gotten all their shipments in. But he did say they were opening at 8 and there would be a guaranteed line. ABC off of san jose is getting BCBS, BCBBW, And Rye & they open at 9 i believe

11. studyinmoppishness

studyinmoppishness Initiate (0) Jan 19, 2014 Florida

The Whole Foods at Mandarin Landing has approximately 8 cases of the regular.

12. FSUlaw-and-brew

Anyone know of any location with coffee left ?

13. buckslayer50

buckslayer50 Initiate (0) Feb 20, 2015 Florida

St. Augustine only got the regular, I picked up the three bottles I was allowed and was the only person in the liquor store when it opened at 9 lol. Sucks, I was really hoping to get at least one bottle of Barleywine (one of the first craft beers I got to try last year that made me love this hobby), and the rye sounds like it could be awesome, but I drank my first regular tonight and it was great. Hopefully next year we can at least get the BW

14. FSUlaw-and-brew

there is plenty of barley wine and regular available in the fleming island area

15. zac16125

zac16125 Grand Pooh-Bah (3,358) Jan 26, 2010 South Carolina
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

South of Jacksonville, but does anyone know of any Daytona Beach locations that still have any Bourbon County?

16. Chief005

Chief005 Initiate (0) Dec 15, 2013 Florida

If anyone is still looking around Jacksonville, I snapped this pic(after I snagged a bottle of course) in the Fernandina Beach Harris Teeter earlier today.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.