Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine and select auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest cometh. Limited tickets left for Friday, February 5th in Boston.

Buy yours now →
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Barking Dog Ale House in Haverhill

Discussion in 'New England' started by huuvola, Dec 31, 2012.

1. huuvola

huuvola Savant (395) Massachusetts Oct 29, 2005

So I just noticed that the folks behind Amesbury Ale House have opened the "Barking Dog Ale House" in Haverhilll. Judging from their Facebook page, they opened on Dec. 18. Looks like a decent selection of beers, and they're located just up the street from The Tap. Good news for beer lovers in Haverhilll, I hope!

Anyone paid a visit yet? First impressions?
  2. I had a great experience! My buddy and I hit it up after going xmas shopping! I really like how they train all their employees about beer before they start, that way they are not suggesting beers based on no knowledge.

I enjoy their food a lot more than other local beer spots too!

I definitely suggest checking it out! Cheers!
    huuvola likes this.
  3. Visited this afternoon. Really nice space & decent beer selection (Ithaca Flower Power, SN Kellerweiss, FBS) . Food was meh, like the last few meals I've had @ Amesbury AH unfortunately.

Worth a visit to Haverhill to hit the Tap & this place.