Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine and select auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Anyone ever had the Elk Frost from Elysian?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Devonben07, Nov 13, 2012.

1. You wont even find it on their website. As a matter of fact (well i think it's fact), it's not even found it on this website. If you have ever been to the Snorting Elk Cellar located in the Crystal Mountain Sky Resort in Crystal, Washington, then you have seen it tapped and/or in a cask on the bar. Elk Frost stands at about 7.8% and is a really heavy winter beer.
  2. BuckeyeOne

BuckeyeOne Advocate (600) Washington Mar 9, 2008 Verified

I can't remember if I've had Elk Frost. I attended a winter fest at their Capitol Hill brewpub and had a few BiFrost derivatives. I do remember Jack Frost, Bye-Bye Frost, Oak Frost. Man, I hope they hold this again.
  3. Lordkrystic

Lordkrystic Savant (275) Washington Jul 18, 2012

They weren't pouring it at the Capitol Hill location on Saturday. Have never had it myself.
  4. BlueSpader

BlueSpader Savant (315) Washington Jul 19, 2014 Verified

Had it at the Summit Restaurant at Crystal Mountain, WA. The waiter said it's a version of Elysian BiFrost.
  5. RedMedicine

RedMedicine Savant (350) Oregon Jun 3, 2005

Does anyone ever have anything Elysian anymore? To be fair, you probably couldn't have predicted their demise in November 2012.
    beertunes likes this.