Any Double Trouble left in central MA?

Discussion in 'New England' started by dukes, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dukes

dukes Initiate (0) Apr 2, 2012 Maryland

Had some back in February and loved it. Looking at the Founder's availability calendar, it should be available through May? I wouldn't mind trying it again if there's any left. Looking for central MA locations (Table & Vine, Pat's, Liquors 44, ect.) if possible. Any tips would be great! :grinning:

2. seanwhite

seanwhite Initiate (0) Jan 31, 2008 Massachusetts

I have not seen any in a long time. Julios has not had it in ages, it seemed to only hit once, and then never got restocked, they may need to update their calendar.

3. CTBeerPope

CTBeerPope Initiate (0) Jan 30, 2012 Connecticut

O
    I'm from CT so I don't know if there's another Table and Vine other than the one I go to in West Springfield. I was at the W.Springfield location today and they didn't have it but they do get it weekly. There is a place about 15 minutes away in East Longmeadow called Lighthouse Liquors and they had some that I picked up today. I know I saw a full case left and they had another stack of unopened Founders cases I didn't even check out that I would imagine contained another case. I'd check em out if its not too far from u. Its a tiny spot but they had some stuff other stores have definitely already sold out of. Also they have some ninja stockk in the back of some rare stuff that it's worth asking about and the dudes that work there are very helpful in trying to get u what u want.

dukes likes this.
  4. dukes

Thank you for the tip! I'm in CT as well, and it looks like Lighthouse is only 20 mins from me!

5. CTBeerPope

6. dukes

Snagged some this morning along with a bottle of Firestone Double Jack. Really nice selection of seasonal and limited release bottles. Lot's of stuff that even Table & Vine doesn't have. I'll definitely stop in again!

7. Jesse14

Jesse14 Initiate (0) Jul 21, 2011 Massachusetts

Just saw some today at Acton Wine & Spirits. Easy on and off of Rt. 2.

8. CTBeerPope

Nice little gem huh?!

9. jhb138

jhb138 Initiate (0) Oct 19, 2010 Massachusetts

Saw some today at Nejaime's in Lenox village.

10. grotonmarketguy

grotonmarketguy Initiate (0) Apr 18, 2005 Massachusetts

I've got a few left.

11. Goldfishman

Goldfishman Initiate (0) Jan 29, 2012 Massachusetts

Mass Liquors on chandler street in Worcester has some .

12. jomobono

jomobono Savant (1,114) Mar 12, 2012 Massachusetts

Wegmans in Northborough has some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.