Another good one: Odd13

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by eawolff99, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eawolff99

eawolff99 Pooh-Bah (2,236) May 10, 2010 Minnesota
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

In the spirit of shining lights on oft over-looked breweries (like my Rickoli thread) -- really getting into Odd13 out of Lafayette -- putting out some solid stuff. I've had a few of their beers at this point and while I have bemoaned the IIPA scene here a bit, their Brother Selenius (fresh) I found to be really good. Bottles are showing up in the Boulder / Broomfield / Lafayette area and I'm becoming a big fan... Keep it up guys - and stay focused! :slight_smile:

SalukiAlum and Stillmakingnoise like this.
  2. Kramerbarthomer

Kramerbarthomer Pooh-Bah (2,092) Mar 22, 2012 Colorado
    Pooh-Bah Trader

Good to hear! Haven't seen their bottles in Denver yet... Are they bottling Brother Selenius? I'll keep my eyes peeled

3. eawolff99

Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Sorry Papa Silenus -- yes, in btls....

4. jerichobear

jerichobear Initiate (0) Dec 6, 2010 Colorado

Been meaning to check out these guys and Post. Soon.

5. eawolff99

Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Post is outstanding as well. Nothing too provocative in terms of styles (no IPAs, stouts, etc...) but extremely well made beers in a fantastic restaurant (great service, decor, patio) that serves Southern comfort food....my wife and I have taken the kids a couple times now and are headed there again tomorrow for brunch...solid spot!

6. Golferallen54

Golferallen54 Initiate (0) May 1, 2014 Colorado

Do you know if they are bottling Eric the Red?

7. eawolff99

Pooh-Bah Society Trader

They do bottle it. I just had one this week. Was good. I hit the brewery for the first time yesterday as well - their tap only beers were extensive and the IPA I took home in a growler was really nice. I'm increasingly becoming a fan boy of these guys :slight_smile:

Golferallen54 likes this.
  8. themill

themill Initiate (0) Feb 7, 2012 Colorado

I liked everything I had from them at Burning Can. My friend who work in Boulder and his Boulder-work-buddies kinda shit on it, so I came in with low expectations, but surprised. Even happier when they let me take an unopened, blank, silver pint can home with me!

9. Golferallen54

Golferallen54 Initiate (0) May 1, 2014 Colorado

Thanks for the info! I'm hoping their bottles start showing up in Denver soon. And yes everything I've tried from them has been very good!

10. PDawson

PDawson Initiate (0) Mar 27, 2013 Colorado
    Trader

Totally agree. They are killing it. Definitely in the top tier of this wave of new breweries.

SalukiAlum and MarkyMOD like this.
  11. Domingo

Domingo Grand Pooh-Bah (4,206) Apr 23, 2005 Colorado
    Pooh-Bah Society

Heard good things about them from several people I really trust. They're definitely on my short list of places I need to check out.

12. alexipa

alexipa Initiate (0) Oct 7, 2011 Colorado

I've been singing their praises for a while now, totally agree. Another one near by that is going to be exploding onto peoples radars soon: 4 Noses.

Stillmakingnoise likes this.
  13. FarmerTed

FarmerTed Pundit (904) May 31, 2011 Colorado

They posted on Twitter that they just bought a canning line, and are going to start selling cans soon.

eawolff99 and alexipa like this.
  14. SalukiAlum

SalukiAlum Initiate (0) Dec 19, 2010 Colorado

Good call, I agree!!! My favorite brewery in the Louisville/Lafayette region. (if that is a region?)

15. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard Grand Pooh-Bah (4,216) May 19, 2005 Colorado
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Ya. They're nothing to....sneeze at

can I get an amen?!

Oxymoron and alexipa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.