Share This Page
Member, Male, from Maryland
- smakawhat was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, May 25, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Beer Karma Stats
- Hads: 1,776 | Reviewed: 1,767
Brewers: 450 | Beer Styles: 102
US States: 40 | Countries: 33
Wants: 260 | Gots: 6
Added: 30 | Pics Uploaded: 29
- Reviewed: 66
Brewers: 10 | Bars/Eateries: 23 | Stores: 33
US States: 11 | Countries: 1
Added: 0 | Pics Uploaded: 1
- Posts: 1,294 | Likes Received: 1,526
- Added: 2
- Home page:
Canadian born US citizen, living DC area for 11+ years. I am a well rounded Washingtonian, I look out for good beer/drink! You can see more drink reviews on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/imbibehour
Imbibehour on Untappd
- Life is too short to drink crap.
- Life is good, when we all drink well! if you'll excuse me I need to spend more time imbibing.
- Kölsch (mostly American made ones since I can't get many true German producers)
- Bière de Champagne (Brut)
- American IPA
- Flanders Red and Oud Bruin
LESS TALK MORE DRINK!
Styles I don't seem to care for: American Blonde Ales, certain Dubbels, NO Pumpkin beers! Milk Stout, Industrial "Adjunct" Lagers.
Fame - 100/100
Top 250 - 159/250 including top 9
Germany - 30/50
Tripel - 26/50
American IPA - 20/50
The old saying has never run true more than ever...
"You can lead a horse to water..."
If you don't know the rest...