Log in or Sign up
Extreme Beer Fest
returns to Boston on March 21 & 22, 2014.
Tickets are on sale now
BeerAdvocate mobile beta: Testers Wanted
. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Android or Google Chrome user? Get a
14 day free trial to BeerAdvocate magazine on Google Play Newsstand
today! (AU, CA, UK, US only).
Extreme Beer Fest
Google Play Newsstand
- Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
No picture uploaded.
Upload it now.
send 'em beer »
Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
Style | ABV
American Amber / Red Ale
No notes at this time.
(Beer added by: Docer on 12-16-2009)
Ratings & Reviews
| Reviews: 1
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5
Had a glass of this on tap today... a great Amber.
- Pure copper color like the name... a slight slight bit of haze, but overall clear... white fine fizz which left a nice amount of lacing all about...
- Smells of caramel malts, a touch of brown sugar sweetness, grains, and plenty of grapefruity citrus, and grassy earthy hops... fresh, and lots of them.
- Taste is a wonderfully complex Amber with a perfect blend of malts... light caramel, grains, a bit of bread and biscuit... with a fantastic grassy, herbal, citrus, and pine-like hop... but not overdone... just perfect at 57 IBU's.
- Light to med. bodied... perfect carbonation... little bitter, dry...
- Overall I love the drinkability of this brew.... I could drink this all day until I couldn't take anymore... it is a fantastic flavor.... and if not careful, could sneak up on you as it is a bit more strong than the drinkability might make you realize.
Serving type: on-tap
12-16-2009 22:52:16 |
More by Docer
Copper Ale from Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Top 250 Beers
Change of Address