Log in or Sign up
- Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
No picture uploaded.
Upload it now.
send 'em beer »
Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
Style | ABV
American Amber / Red Ale
No notes at this time.
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5
Had a glass of this on tap today... a great Amber.
- Pure copper color like the name... a slight slight bit of haze, but overall clear... white fine fizz which left a nice amount of lacing all about...
- Smells of caramel malts, a touch of brown sugar sweetness, grains, and plenty of grapefruity citrus, and grassy earthy hops... fresh, and lots of them.
- Taste is a wonderfully complex Amber with a perfect blend of malts... light caramel, grains, a bit of bread and biscuit... with a fantastic grassy, herbal, citrus, and pine-like hop... but not overdone... just perfect at 57 IBU's.
- Light to med. bodied... perfect carbonation... little bitter, dry...
- Overall I love the drinkability of this brew.... I could drink this all day until I couldn't take anymore... it is a fantastic flavor.... and if not careful, could sneak up on you as it is a bit more strong than the drinkability might make you realize.
Serving type: on-tap
12-16-2009 22:52:16 |
More by Docer
Copper Ale from Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
Top 250 Beers