Log in or Sign up
Standing Sun Summer Ale
- Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
No picture uploaded.
Upload it now.
send 'em beer »
Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
Style | ABV
American Pale Wheat Ale
| ABV ?
No notes at this time.
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5
Had this on-tap today with lunch... a light wheat summer pale ale... very refreshing..
- Golden clear straw color... light frothy white head that quickly dissipated down to a small bubbly swarm of micro-lacing....
- Rather mild smell.. hard to smell at the brewery.. which always smells of spend grains.. but light, wheat, and earthy bread...
- Smooth and light wit... basic wit taste.. light citrus zing waaay in the background.. but overall just a light balanced grainy and wheaty pale.
- Nice feel... doesn't sit around on the palate too long...
- Very drinkable and light... a great light summer brew from Laurelwood.. gives you a bit f the best in a light beer.
Serving type: on-tap
07-02-2009 20:51:29 |
More by Docer
Standing Sun Summer Ale from Laurelwood Public House & Brewery
Top 250 Beers