Green Man Coconut Porter - Green Man Brewery

North Carolina, United States

American Porter |  ABV ?

Beer added by: mikesgroove on 06-07-2010

4.4/5  rDev n/a
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

This one really stole the show for me I have to admit. Coming straight off the beer engine the thick black color and the reverse cascade of the huge chocolate colored head just about did me in. This was what I was looking for all day long.

Aroma was like a candy bar. Just rich coconut, huge vanilla and sweet chocolate notes that simply cannot be explained. This was liquid gold. Warming made the coconut come out at me even strong as each sip seemed to come out at me more and more. I was in heaven. The only knock I could make against it would be a bit thin on the feel, but the deep coconut and sweet, decadent chocolate and coffee notes were seriously second to none.

Overall one the best tasting, smelling beers I have run across in a while and it came completely out of the blue. This was insanely good and needs to be well represented.

Green Man Coconut Porter from Green Man Brewery
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.