Please note that we're no longer accepting volunteer requests.
Join the ACBF crew!
Our fests are not only some of the best beer fests in the world, but are also highly respectful and well-run. We couldn't do this without the passion and professionalism of our volunteer staff.
Volunteering is fun!
- Learn more about beer
- Meet new friends
- Talk to brewers
- Taste some great brews
How to Join:
Please note that you must follow the above instructions. Failure to do so may result in your application being denied. Requests will be approved on a first come, first served basis. We also can't guarantee your approval.
- You must be 21+ w/ valid ID to volunteer.
- You must be a BeerAdvocate member. Sign-in or join today.
- Complete the Volunteer Request Form.
- If approved, we'll send you a confirmation email and link to the mandatory registration form. All information will be confidential.
- You'll then be allowed access into our discussion group and notified of upcoming meetings.
What Do You Get for Volunteering?
Besides a warm fuzzy feeling inside that comes from helping to spread the good word of beer, those who sign-up will receive the following: a staff tee, badge/lanyard, tasting cup (taste in moderation), shift meal, water, a chance to meet some new friends. You also don't need to buy a ticket for the session that you work.
Volunteer Staff Tasks
Tasks will be assigned day of the fest. Some of the tasks include: staff captains, setup/cleanup, line management, booth monitory, pouring, or merchandise/info.
Please contact us with any questions about volunteering.